The Australian love affair with property is widely known, and looks set to continue for many years to come.
For the intrepid property owner, there are a myriad of tax considerations to contend with. This is the case for not only the first time purchaser, but for everyone no matter what stage they are on the journey to growing their property portfolio.
So, how do you take advantage of the tax rules to get the best refund you can?
Download our Tax Guide to Rental Properties to discover:
- The two biggest deductions, and how you can be missing out on one of them
- How to get a double benefit from this one deduction
- The keys to maximising your refund at tax time
- The right way to keep your loan tax deductible when your circumstances change
- How to reduce the capital gains tax when you sell a property
Complete the details below to access the guide: