“Sales are going really well, but I don’t seem to have any extra cash.”
“The Profit & Loss statement says I’ve made a lot of profit, but why do I not have any money in the bank?”
“Where did the cash go?!”
Do these statements sound familiar?
Cash flow planning is vital to making sure your small business runs smoothly, and that you don’t end up finding yourself short of cash and in a heap of trouble.
Where Did The Cash Go? A Guide To Cash Flow Management For Small Business Owners
This book will run you through the topics that are vital to understanding your business’ cash flow:
- The two key elements to cash flow
- The three major components of cash flow
- The Cash Flow formula to discover where your cash has gone
- The essentials to cash flow planning and knowing where your cash is coming and going
- Cash flow tips that you can implement in your business right now to generate better cash flow
While you may be operating a successful small business, better cashflow management may just be the thing you need to take your small business to the next level!
About the Author
B. Bus (Acc), LLB, CA
Ian is a Chartered Accountant, with over 20 years advising business and investment clients in all aspects of business advice, taxation and accounting.
Combining his technical skills with experience preparing, reviewing and analysing financial statements, Ian is able to bring insight to making sense of the numbers and making them useful to the reader.